Hey guys, we're thrilled to announce our very first internship program running from this season until the end of the year! See below for more details.
We'll be accepting applications for the following seasons:
Spring 2019: Current- May 31st
Fall 2019: August 1st - November 20th
Here are the requirements:
- Being able to commit to working up to 10 hours per week at our place of business here in Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County while also being flexible with how those hours are distributed throughout the week.
- Have a desire to learn new things, all business + photography related.
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Familiar with Lightroom and Mailchimp is a plus!
- Loves fluffy, large dogs and cute fat babies (preferably not allergic to either)
- An interest and availability to assist on shoots + weddings mainly on Saturdays
What you can expect to learn:
- The ins and outs of running a small business
- Social media and email marketing
- Hands on experience shooting sessions
- How to write blog posts and create consistent content
- Coordinating gear and prep for sessions
This internship is unpaid, but we know that you'll learn a ton about running a small business! Whether you're into photography or another business, this internship will help prepare you for the nitty gritty of the glamorous life of a small business owner ;)
If this sounds like something you're interested, please fill out the application below by April 13th. We will be expecting the internship to start by Tuesday, April 16th.